Monday

Sensitive Skin will love Eminence's Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser



Hello Fellow Sensitive Skin Friends!

I struggle with extremely sensitive skin, and I am constantly trying different products and having intense reactions that often leave me scared and uncomfortable.  However, when I started working as a Spa Coordinator at Le Reve I switched all of my skincare products to the organic lines that we sell in our Boutique.  My skin has not had any serious reactions since the switch, and it is always a comforting feeling to know that my skin will remain healthy and moisturized... without having to worry if I am going to break into hives or have red spots all over my face! 


One of my favorite products, that has now become part of my daily skincare routine is Eminence's Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser is my NUMBER 1 recommendation for SENSITIVE SKIN because it will cleanse and sooth while removing impurities without irritation.  The hydrating calendula and sunflower oils will was redness and rosacea, leaving you with a balanced complexion.  The Calm Skin Chamomille cleanser smells great and leaves your skin feeling balanced!  Come check out all of our skin-friendly organic products in the Le Reve boutique located on:

21 West Gutierrez Street, Santa Barbara, California.


Wishing you Happy & Healthy Skin Always,

Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Spa & Boutique   


No comments: