Wednesday

Fall Asleep with a CLEAN Face!



Hello Spa Lovers!

I think that there is no better feeling than resting your head on your pillow, knowing that you have thoroughly cleaned your face by washing away the makeup and toxins from the day!  But sometimes it is challenging to fully remove all of the impurities off of your face in order to truly be able to rest with a clean face.  One of my favorite products that I have recently started using is Jurlique's purifying mask... I actually have it on as I am writing this blog!  This deeply purifying clay treatment contains Sesame Seed Oil, Almonds and Oat Bran to gently exfoliate and remove surface impurities and lift away dead skinless.  This mask has extracts of wheat bran, carrot root, green tea, and turmeric to help protect against environmental aggressors.  I apply the purifying mask three times a week after I remove all of my makeup and wash my face with a cleanser & when I go to bed my skin always feels clean, smooth and comfortable.  Jurlique is a completely organic line, so I feel safe knowing that everything that I am putting on my face is healthy for my entire body.  



I really feel the difference between proper skin care, and I would highly recommend the Jurlique brand to anyone is serious about taking care of their skin the right way!

Xoxo,

Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique 

No comments: