Monday

Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist



Hello Santa Barbara Spa Lovers!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite products that helps get my skin get through the busy work week, while remaining refreshed and balanced... 
Jurlique's Rosewater Balancing Mist!  



Jurlique's organic skincare line is made in the wine country of Southern Australia...which is the ultimate environment to practice bio-dynamic farming.  Jurlique farmers wait to pick the roses until they are at their peak of fragrance, and are exuding a beautiful aroma.  Jurlique's rosewater is bursting with this soft rose scent that you can mist all over your face.  The rosewater is a hydrating mist that will help to restore, tone, and hydrate.  After I wash my face in the mornings, at my lunch break, and all throughout the day when my skin needs a little pick-me-up... I reach for Jurlique's rosewater balancing mist to help balance and refresh my skin.  



Come stop by Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique located on 
21 West Gutierrez Street in Santa Barbara, California to check out this product for yourself!





XOXO,

Jen
Spa Coordinator who always smells like roses 

No comments: