Monday

Mask Monday Back Again!

Happy Mask Monday Santa Barbara

This week I wanted to do something that would help add intense hydration back into my skin due to the fact that we are getting into the warmer months and the air is getting dry. Enjoy!

First I cleansed with Eminence Lemon Cleanser and Stone Crop Gel Wash, which I have previously done blogs on before and will link you to!

Following the cleanse I used our Eminence Rosehip and Maize Exfoliating Mask which helps to remove impurities while calming and soothing sensitive skin. I love this product!






After the Rosehip I went with the Eminence Coconut Cream Mask due to the fact that it adds intense hydration back into the skin also leaving my skin feeling firmed and smoothed. This is definitely one of my all time favorite Eminence Masks.




To finish everything off I used the Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid and the Eminence Naseberry Treatment Cream. Leaving my skin feeling smoothed, hydrated, and all over radiant.

You can purchase all of these products by going to our online store or by stopping into our Organic Boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St.

No comments: