Monday

Eminence - Coconut Cream Mask

Eminence - Coconut Cream Mask

 GLUTEN FREE   NUT FREE   VEGAN 

Nourish your skin with coconut milk, oils, and chunks of ripe coconut. This ultra-hydration system will leave your skin feeling firm, smooth and youthful. 

Emulsify a small amount of masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow masque to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.



Results 
  • Plumps the appearance of skin
  • Repairs the appearance of signs of aging
  • Complexion appears enriched and radiant
  • Skin appears healthier


Key Ingredients
  • Coconut Oil: moisturizer and antioxidant
  • Coconut Milk: moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin’s appearance
  • Shea Butter: high in triglycerides and fatty acids; revitalizes the skin’s appearance; an excellent emollient
  • BioComplex™: functions as an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoid Acid




I've used this mask quite a bit now, with my skin care routine I usually mask about two or three times a week. Switching between this mask and the Stone Crop Mask also by Eminence, I am realizing how much more hydrated and soft my skin is. Where as before because my skin type is dry I was always uncomfortable due to my face feeling rough and flaking often from being so dry. Since switching to using these two masks I no longer have that problem and I enjoy walking around fresh faced with no makeup on. I highly recommend this mask. The benefits and the scent cannot be beat. Enjoy Santa Barbara.



You can purchase this product by visiting our online store or you can stop into our organic boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St. 
xoxo, Linda






No comments: