Wednesday

Product Pick of the Week to HELP FIGHT STRESS; Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream



Hello Skin Care Lovers!



I just finished my Winter term finals today, and during this chaotic my time by skin went through a great deal of stress.  I tend to get dark circles under my eyes when I have to stay up cramming for exams and writing papers.  One product that has really helped to calm these dark spots during these intense periods of studying when I do not get enough sleep, is Eminence Organic's Wild Plum Eye Cream.  The Wild plum Eye Cream targets the look of dark eye circles and signs of fatigue because the iron rich plum brightens the look of the eye area.  




We carry 5 different eye treatments from Eminence and they all focus on targeting different problems around the eyes.  All of these products are completely ORGANIC and are GOOD for your body.  A little eye cream everyday will make all the difference to help brighten your face, and keep you looking and feeling refreshed!  I apply these eye cream products by just dabbing a drop under my eyes every morning and night... and no one can ever tell when I have had to pull an all-nighter to finish a paper!  Come check out all of Eminence's amazing products in our boutique... and we will help you find the right fit for your skin.

Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique is located on 21 West Gutierrez Street, Santa Barbara, CA!

Wishing Everyone Bright & Healthy Skin,

Jen 
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique 


No comments: