Sunday

Alternative Ways to use Eminence Organic's Products!



Hello Skin Care Enthusiasts & Lovers of all things Organic!
I love hearing about alternative ways to use the products that I use daily and often already have at home! Here are some unconventional and creative ways to use some products from the Eminence Organic's skin care line:


1.  The Organic Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser can be used as a Shampoo and Conditioner!
“I have been having some dryness to my scalp and hairline for 2 years. I have been using the Calm Skin cleanser as a shampoo and the Calm Skin moisturizer on my scalp as a deep conditioner and moisturizer to ease itching and dryness. I have been using it as an off-label purpose and it has been wonderful.” 



2.  The Organic Calendula Oil can be used as an After-Shave Treatment!
“My boyfriend uses the Calendula Oil after shaving to prevent in-grown hairs and soothe razor bumps.”

3.  The Lip Comfort and Plumping Masque (Step 2  of the Lip Trio Kit) can be used as an Expression Line Plumping Treatment!
“...Since it has a plumping effect, you can also sneak a little bit of [Lip Comfort and Plumping Masque] between the eye area for that little number 11 that sits there with your expression lines - just for an extra treat, great for night-time care!”


Eminence Organic's is truly an exceptional line, and their ORGANIC ingredients are GOOD for your skin and body!  I have seen such a difference with my skin after using these products, and I would love to help you treat any skin care issues you are trying to work on! Their is always an ORGANIC solution!
Wishing you Beautiful & Healthy Skin,
Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Spa & Boutique 




No comments: