Monday

Raspberry Pore Refining Masque


Raspberry Pore Refining Masque 




This masque is filled with antioxidant-rich berries that come together to shrink pores and firm the skin. It's fit for all skin types and leaves your face radiant and glowing.


Image result for eminence raspberry pore refining masque
Upon trying this product myself for the first time, I placed a pea size amount into my hand and mixed it with water. Once applied, I relaxed for 10 minutes and enjoyed the delicious, fresh raspberry aroma as the ingredients worked their magic. Then, I rinsed, put on my night cream , and took a good look in the mirror at my completion. I was more than happily surprised with the outcome after just my first usage.


The masque is light weight and applies easily with water and at the end I could feel it was just slightly taught on my face letting me know my skin had absorbed all the berry goodness in. 


This Raspberry Pore Refining Masque is true to name. I'll gladly recommend this antioxidant rich masque for anyone with oily skin, like myself,  and I will definitely be adding it to my skincare routine. 

My skin was visibly smoother, my pores were much less noticeable than before, and a pretty glow topped it all off! Strawberry Shortcake, out. Raspberry Princess, in! That being said, Raspberry Princess, out!
Image result for raspberry princess adventure time
With Kindness,
 Spa Coordinator, Mystic


                                                                                            
805-564-2977
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: