Friday

Are you truly ready for summer? Stop by Le Reve to have all of your summer spa needs taken care of! From facials to nails we have what your skin needs to be ready for the summer! During your make up consultation, a trained esthetician will use La Bella Donna Cosmetics to achieve that flawless, dewey look for the exciting evening underneath the stars!

And what vacation would it be if you didn't catch a little sun? During the summer time it is very important to keep your skin hydrated and protected from the sun! To achieve the ultimate summer glow, we recommend booking the Herbal Body Polish and the Sunless Tan! The tan will last you 7-10 days with proper care, and it is extremely recommended to exfoliate before your tan!

There is nothing more gratifying than feeling good in your skin. Before I started booking regular facials for myself, I noticed that I didn't have the extra boost or confidence that the signature Le Reve Facial gave me. I truly believe that regular facials helped motivate me to follow through with my skin care routine! Now washing my face is something I look forward to every morning! Using organic skin care products is such a treat!


Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose


                                                                                            
805-564-2977

No comments: