Saturday

Amazing Eminence Products!

I have been using a range of different products, due to the fact that I have pretty sensitive skin I always have to keep that in mind. Lately I have been dealing with extremely dry skin and also very dark circles around my eyes. Below is the steps that I took today while washing my face to make sure that I was taking care of my skin in all three of these aspects. Enjoy! 


All the products I used today are Eminence Organics Products!

First of all I started by cleansing my skin. I generally like to cleanse twice. The first one I used was the Stone Crop Gel Wash this product helps to cleanse the skin without leaving it feeling dehydrated, and leaves the complexion smooth, clear and bright. This product is also Vegan, Soy Free, Nut Free, and Gluten Free. The second cleanser I used today was the Firm Skin Acai Cleanser which is used to reduce the visible signs of again, provide balance, and leave skin feeling hydrated and noticeably smoother, firm, and revitalized. This product is also Vegan, Soy Free, Nut Free, and Gluten Free. 


The next step in the process for me today was a mask, or two. Today I mixed the Raspberry Pore Refining Mask and the Stone Crop Mask. The Raspberry is perfect for leaving the skin appearing soft and firm. Pores appear refined and minimized, and appearance of skin elasticity and moisture levels are improved. The Stone Crop mask is my all time favorite. It is perfect for my skin due to the fact that it moisturizes, skin appears vitalized, and complexion looks lighter. 


To help with my dark circles beneath my eyes I did a three step process. First I started with the Cucumber Eye Gel to relieve the puffiness and improve the moisture levels around the eye, and also reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark areas, and redness. Following I used the Naseberry Eye Exfoliant because it to combats the appearance of fine lines, redness, and puffiness. The final product I used on my eye area is the Wild Plum Eye Cream this to is also one of my favorite products. I have seen great results from it, these include hydration and smoothing, eye area is radiant, and skin irritations are reduced and smoothed. 


Finally to finish everything off I applied another three products starting with the Bamboo Firming Fluid this product helps to reduce the signs of aging, skin is tighter and smoothed, and elasticity is improved. This product is amazing. I used a moisturizer next. The Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer not only smells amazing but it helps to smooth and tone the skin and protect from free radicals. The last and final product I used on my face is another one of my favorites. This would be the Stone Crop Serum which is used to hydrate and soften, improve sensitive areas, and leave the skin appearing firm and tightened. 


I hope the information on these products is useful to you and I look forward to seeing you next time! 

If you are looking for more information on any of these products you can find the information by viewing all of our blogs!

Don't forget you can purchase any of these products by visiting our online store, or by stopping into our organic boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St. 

xoxo, Linda

No comments: