Sunday

Jurlique Hand Cream

 Jurlique Hand Cream

I don't know about you but hand creams are a must for me. I carry one with me everywhere I go in my purse, there's one on my bedside table, my living room coffee table, and my bathroom counter. I absolutely love keeping my hands hydrated and soft. Below I will describe the different Jurlique Hand Cream we carry. Enjoy!

Benefits - A rich protecting hand cream to deeply moisturize and restore smoothness, provides lasting hydration and antioxidant properties, and leaves hands feeling soft and supple.

Relaxing scent of rose.

Uplifting scent of citrus.
Jurlique Lavender Hand Cream
Calming scent of Lavender.
Soothing scent of Jasmine.

If you find that your hands feel dehydrated or dry and are cracking from the sudden weather changes in Santa Barbara, these are the perfect product for you. The scent of each and everyone is amazing as well, enjoy!

We carry two different sizes of each of these hand creams they come in a 1.4 oz and a 4.3 oz. Perfect for your purse or your home.

You can purchase these products by visiting our online store, or by stopping into our organic boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St

xoxo, Linda





   

No comments: