Aug 9, 2026

Eminence Marine Flower Peptide Serum

 


Eminence Marine Flower Peptide Serum


Please let me tell you about one of my favorite products at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique.  I really appreciate the collagen boosting factor of this serum as it diminishes those fine lines and wrinkles.  I love the subtle scent and gentle formula of Marine Flower Peptide Serum.  Simply apply a quarter size amount to your face neck and decollete. 


It awakens and revitalizes the texture of my skin as well as moisturize it.  Nourishing botanical collagen, blue and red algae extracts, and the rice protein combination encourage cell turnover and acts as a natural retinol.  It is ideal for aging and dry skin types.  After cleansing and toning your face, add a layer of this wonderful serum 1-3 times a day and see the difference in your skin glow.  Stop by at Le Reve and let me show you how this product can make a difference with your skin as you incorporate it in your daily cleansing routine. 

I welcome you and I look forward to seeing you soon!

T
Thank you, 
Precy 


No comments: