Strawberry Rhubarb by Eminence
I've recently tried the Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Hydrator and it has become one of my favorite products we provide. My skin tends to become dehydrated depending on the seasons, so I'm always looking for something that's quenching and moisturizing.
The first thing I notice is the fresh strawberry scent and I like the gel-cream texture. It glides onto my skin effortlessly and absorbs quickly, leaving my face feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. Instead of it sitting on top of my skin it seems to soak in. It leaves a natural glow that lasts throughout my day.
After using it regularly, I noticed my skin looking more supple and hydrated. My fine lines caused by dryness appeared less visible, and my complexion seemed brighter and more balanced.
A little product goes a long way, so one container lasts longer than expected. Overall, I've been very pleased with the results. We offer locals 10% purchase of any product and 15% off any product f you're already scheduled for a facial appointment. Please stop in and sample our Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Hydrator. We would love to see you soon at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique!
Happy Summer!
Precy


No comments:
Post a Comment