Saturday

Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Hydrating Mist 

Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Hydrating Mist at Le Reve Spa Santa Barbara

 

      If you haven't familiarized yourself with the wonderful organic skin care at Le Reve Spa Santa Barbara there is no better time than the present. Today I would like to highlight the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist by Eminence Organic Skin Care. The Stone Crop Hydrating Mist is meant for daily use and provides a plethora of hydration and healing elements that leave you ready to take on anything the day may throw at you. The green tea component graces your skin with instant rejuvenation, making it wonderful for on the go. Anytime you feel you may need a complexion refresh throughout the day, simply re-apply.

    The Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Hydrating Mist is one of my personal favorites of this skin care line. With only a few sprays daily, my skin never looked better. Great hydration and instant refreshment were what won me over when trying this product. Personally, I focus the spritz towards my forehead and chin areas, where I had the most hyper-pigmentation from acne, and within a couple weeks of use I seen great diminishment! Day by day, I was feeling more confident and comfortable in my skin.

    Now that my acne scars have greatly reduced, I mostly use the spray whenever the Sun and heat begin to dull and dry my skin. It is one of my top beach and tanning essentials. Make sure to still apply your SPF! Adding to that, I realized that it helps me tremendously with white cast from different sunscreens I use, so if you have darker skin it is a great product to have on hand when it comes to your SPF leaving a noticeable residue.

    My mother was the one to recommend this product to me, and now I recommend it to all of my friends. They love sneaking a few spritz of mine when we go to the beach together. Stop by Le Reve Spa Santa Barbara and allow us to introduce you to your new favorite hydrating mist. 

Stay relaxed beautiful.

_Le Reve OrganicSpa and Boutique Spa Coordinator, Olivia


Le Reve Organic Spa and Boutique

21 W Gutierrez St Santa Barbara Ca 93101

www.le-reve.com

805-564-2977

No comments: