Friday

La Bella Donna Makeup Application

La Bella Donna Makeup Application

In this blog our spa coordinator will be showing you how to do a day time smokey eye, not to heavy with light browns and a very light eyelash. This look is great for work and goes perfectly with green or blue eyes. 

First I started off with Eminence Organics Bamboo Firming Fluid and Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cream and Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder to help moisturize and prep my face. I like to use the Rose Silk Finishing Powder before I apply makeup and after to set the look. I like to apply this product before because I like the way my foundation looks over it and I also feel as though it works great as a primer. 


Next I applied the Anti Aging Mineral Mystique in #2 around my eye area for concealer, followed by the Pure Perfection Liquid Foundation in Nicoletta. For powder and to set the foundation I used the Loose Minerals in Crema. After I finish applying the base and powder I move on to the brows, for my brows I used the La Bella Donna complete brow kit in Brunette. Finishing off my brows I apply the eyeshadow. I started with the Compressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Cameo all over the eye area, next I applied Bronze on the lid, and finally Chocolate on the crease. 

Finally to finish off and complete this look I applied La Bella Donna Mascara in Black and Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist and a light dusting of the Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder.


You can purchase all of the products for this look by stopping into our Organic Boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St. or by going online to our online store

I hope you enjoyed, if you have any requests please leave them on our Facebook Page!

No comments: