Sunday

Linda's How to Contouring

Linda's How to Contouring

I always enjoy doing a light contour on my face, this type of contouring is generally used to help make the face appear thinner. My face is already naturally thin so I just do a light version of this. 























First I applied my foundation which is La Bella Donna Pure Perfection Liquid Foundation in Nicoletta, followed by my brow kit which is La Bella Donna Complete Brow Kit in Brunette. Then I begin the contour which I used La Bella Donna Anti Aging Mineral Mystique in #2 and #6. I use a foundation brush to blend the contour after letting it sit or "bake" for 3 to 5 minutes. After I complete the blending I finish everything off with a light dusting of our Loose Mineral Foundation in Crema. Enjoy ! 



You can purchase all of these amazing makeup products by visiting our online store, or by stopping into our organic boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez st

xoxo, Linda 




No comments: