Saturday

How to Protect Skin from the Suns Harmful Rays



Hello Spa Lovers! 
Summer is here and there is no better time to start protecting your beautiful skin from sun damage! If you are anything like me, you may question certain sunscreens... Is it greasy? Will it leave a residue on the skin? Will it sting my eyes?
Today I would LOVE to introduce to you my go to product that protects the skin from sun damage without any of the irritating affects of traditional sunscreens. 

Eminence's Tomato Day Cream has an SPF 16 and is perfect for normal to dry skin types.
Stay hydrated all day with nutritious whole tomato fruit. The Botanical ingredients assist in protecting the youth and elasticity of your skin while the SPF 16 formula defends against the sun's harmful rays. This day cream is all organic and never leaves skin greasy, sticky or stings eyes. I highly recommend protecting your skin with this amazing product! 
By the way, I absolutely love it's refreshing scent!
Come on by Le Reve today to try it for yourself! 
No time? Feel free to purchase online here

Xoxo, 
Conner Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Spa 

No comments: