Sunday

I must have just died and gone to Spa Pedicure Heaven!

Hello Friends and Followers!

Today I would love to tell you all about my experience getting a Le Reve Spa Pedi for the first time! I showed up and was instantly greeted by the front desk and asked if I would like lemon water or tea. I was then shown back to the beautiful nail lounge decorated tastefully with calming beach decor. Marcie, the infamous nail technician greeted me with a warm smile. She has been doing nails for many years and boy does it show, I could not believe how comfortable and relaxed she made me feel! 



My feet were delicately soaked in organic milk & oats. Milk has lactic acid, which can act as a natural exfoliant and oats have been used to deeply condition skin for centuries. My skin was then softened beyond belief by an herbal polish rich in anti-oxidants. Marcie then massaged my lower legs and feet. Did I mention Marcie is a licensed massage therapist? Needless to say, the massage was absolutely divine! Because this is an Organic Spa, Marcie only uses toxic-free nail polishes and I chose a beautiful deep pink polish. The Pedicure was performed with expert care and I will definitely be back for another pedicure shortly!  




Call Le Reve today to schedule your very own Pedicure! Too busy to call? Book online here. 


I promise you will leave feeling as though you 
"died and went to Spa Pedicure Heaven" 
♥ ♥ ♥ 
Xoxo,
Conner 







No comments: