Monday

*Organic Sunless Tan & 3 Essential Tips*

Hello Spa Lovers!

I used to be addicted to self tanner. As a natural blonde, tanning has never come easily to me. I’ve never actually had a real tan, and back when I was a teenager, I wanted to be tan. Badly.


As the years went on, I learned more about the importance of using natural beauty products, and stopped sitting out in the sun purposefully damaging my skin. Somewhere in that time, I had another shift in my mindset: I learned the importance of self-love, and realized that I was born with pale skin, so why not embrace that natural beauty?



I’m happy to say that I no longer feel that wearing self tanner is necessary… but I will admit, I do like to have a little bit of a glow for certain events – like weddings… or tropical vacations...or lets face it… summertime in Santa Barbara ;) 

And for those times, my friends, allow me to introduce you to Le Reve's Organic Sunless Tanning service!  


The Healthy way to a summer glow! Le Reve has done extensive research in order to bring you the healthiest, longest lasting and natural looking tan as possible. Our trained technicians will apply your tan with expert care in a private and beautiful setting. 

3 Essential Tips: 

1. Please exfoliate 24 hours before your tan
2. Wear dark loose fitting clothes to your appointment
3.Do not shower for 12 to 24 hours following your tan 

Enjoy your glowing skin for 7-10 days 








That’s all I have for you! Well, one more thing. Please know this: You are beautiful in your natural state – that’s the absolute truth. If you want a nice glow here and there, I say go for it! Just make sure you’re doing it for fun, and that you’re doing it for you. Never for them, and certainly not because you need it. I mean that, my friends!



Xoxo, 
Conner Spa Coordinator at Le Reve









No comments: