Tuesday

Enjoy a relaxing Mind & Body Facial!

Hello, lovely followers and Spa Enthusiasts! I recently had a birthday (yay!) and what better way to spend it than at the spa? For my special day, I chose the most elaborate facial we offer - the Mind & Body Facial - one that until then I hadn't had the privilege to enjoy. To put it simply, it was heavenly! Our esthetician that day brought me into the room, which was warm and smelt almost woodsy but floral as well, and had me lay under a set of freshly laundered sheets.  She cleansed my skin using a line of products she had determined would suit my skin type and then preceded to analyze my skin and its impurities. Based on what she saw, she left the room to gather the masks and moisturizers best for me. Throughout the facial, hot stones were placed strategically onto my seven chakras in an effort to balance and restore my mind and body. Other aspects of the facial included intense aromatherapy and a hand and foot coconut treatment. It lasted for a total of 90 minutes, and when it was over I left the room feeling more relaxed, and much more peaceful, than I had in a long time. It was the most amazing facial I have ever gotten, and I'm sure that had a lot to do with the incredibly talented esthetician, Svetlana. I would recommend it to anybody, regardless of skin type, and regardless of the fact that I work at this spa. We would love it if you would give us a call at (805) 564-2977 to ask more about the service and see if we can fit you into our schedule. If you end up booking the Mind & Body Facial and mention that you saw this post, you may even receive 10% off of the service :) If phone calls aren't for you or you're too busy, you can always book online by following this link!

XOXO
Danielle
Spa Coordinator at le Reve Spa & Boutique

No comments: