Friday

A hydrating, soothing toner perfect for these hot Summer days!


Happy Friday, skincare enthusiasts! With Summer fast approaching, it is now more important than ever to keep up with your daily skin regime and make sure to never miss a beat. Warm weather can act as an invitation for your pores to clog with dirt and oil, and oftentimes people will need to wash their face twice as often during these dry, sticky months. If you're like me and you're very forgetful when it comes to doing anything daily, this can be a problem. A quick and easy solution to this is a toner, which can be applied at any time and works to remove oil among other things. People who aren't fully informed of proper skincare often see toner as an optional extra step to your daily routine, and this is simply not the case. A toner is absolutely vital to shrink your pores, balance the pH levels in your skin, and protect you from irritants that may try to penetrate your skin. It is sprayed directly onto your skin and does not need to be rinsed off, so it's the perfect on-the-go product to keep you feeling refreshed. I have a few different toners that I split my time between, mostly because I have combination skin and there are days when I need redness relief and days when I simply need something to remove excess oils. During this time of year, I find myself constantly leaning towards the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist by Eminence, which is 
a hydrating and soothing toner for normal to dry skin types. I've been keeping it in my purse and taking it out whenever I feel hot or stuffy and almost instantly I feel cleaSner and cooler. The Stone Crop Hydrating Mist has only three ingredients: Stone Crop Juice, Water, and Salicylic acid, making it the simplest toner I've ever even heard of. Stone Crop juice works to keep the skin hydrated and nourished, while the Salicylic acid is what removes surface impurities and keeps the skin clean. The water provides a base for the toner and supplies healthy minerals while keeping the skin supple. After regular use, the skin appears clear, fresh, toned, calm, matte, hydrated, and vibrant. It does everything a good toner needs to do, but it does it with the bare minimum and all natural ingredients. It's hydrating make it especially great during the Summer, where even thinking about going outside makes me sweat. Though there are many amazing toners out there, and quite a few that I use regularly, the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist is definitely my favorite Summer toner. You can purchase it at our boutique located at 21 W. Gutierrez St. in downtown Santa Barbara, or you can follow the link bolded above!

XOXO
Danielle
Spa Coordinator at le Reve Spa & Boutique

No comments: