Monday

The Spicy Solution to Problematic Acne!



Hello Santa Barbara Spa Lovers and Skin Enthusiasts!

I have always struggled with problematic acne since I was 12 years old, and I have found it very difficult to find organic solutions that can help to fight these types of serious breakouts!  During my experience of working as a Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique I have been able to test all of the products from our organic skincare lines, and I have discovered that the BEST masque to help fight acne is Eminence Organic's Hungarian Herbal Mud Mask.  This mask can be applied all over the face to use as a full coverage mask twice a week, or it can be applied daily as a spot treatment.  The Hungarian Mud dates back thousands of years and it has healing powers that reduce oil production, minimize breakouts, and detoxify all skin types.  

The masks fortified with naturally occurring minerals, nutrients and added organic spices.  This masque stimulates and detoxifies the skin to ensure fantastic beautifying and healing... it can be used on all skin types, but it especially targets problem skins! When I apply this mask to my face, I can really feel it working and I see the lasting results afterwards.  Please do not give up on your skin... THERE IS ALWAYS INORGANIC SOLUTION!  Stop by Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique and one of our knowledagble estheticians will help you find a cure for your problematic skin. 

Wishing you Healthy & Glowing Skin,

Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique 



No comments: