Friday



Happy Friday Spa Lovers! 

There's nothing better than finding something you love and realizing it's all natural AND local. I've been using Truth by Sharon Bolton for a few months, ever since I started working here at le Reve, and it wasn't until recently that I found out Sharon Bolton works right out of beautiful Santa Barbara.
Truth smells like gardenia with a bit of a citrus addition, which works perfectly to make it a little less intense than its' sister-scent Luv. Not that Luv isn't incredible, which it definitely is, but it all comes down to preference and mood. Personally, my outfit, perfume, and hair choices all vary so greatly by my mood. I might want to put on Luv if I'm feeling bubbly and if I want to go for a walk and smell some flowers, but I'll put on Truth if I want to relax or maybe go to the beach. Most of the time, I just want to relax. There's a scent for every mood out there, and Sharon Bolton does a great job capturing some of the moments and experiences you hope for when wearing Truth or Luv. I've heard she has a few more scents called Truth and Dream which I've been absolutely dying to try. Let us know in the comments if you've tried them, I'm curious as to which mood they fit perfectly!
 You can pick up your bottle of Truth or Luv by Sharon Bolton at our boutique located at 21 W. Gutierrez St. in central downtown Santa Barbara!

XOXO
Danielle,
Spa Coordinator at le Reve Spa & Boutique 

No comments: