Monday

Eminence Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster-Serum

Eminence Organic Skin Care Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster-Serum 

  
Have you been plagued by an onslaught of acne occurring on your face, and while having healed it has left behind an abundance of dark-spots that just won't fade? And it seems that everything you do just doesn't help or make any sort of difference? Trust me I fight with that everyday, and hear me when I say that I am tired of buying concealer to cover them up. I have been looking for a product that targets hyper-pigmentation, doesn't bleach my skin, and all while being natural and organic. Now, I can say that I have found just the product in Eminence Organic Skin Care Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum.
    
With this product, you get the package deal of anti-aging, hydration, brightening, and most importantly,  the halt of dark spots occurring. The Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum contains a great selection of natural and organic certified products that promote and produce a plethora of wonderful properties. First and foremost, what I believe to be the most important is the licorice root. This ingredient brightens the complexion, but it also is a natural tyrosinase inhibitor, aka it stops the overproduction of melanin. 

It becomes really easy to become turned off to the idea of a product when it is advertised as brightening or lightening, because it sounds like your skin is going to come out bleached and 3 shades lighter, but with this product you do not need worry. Tyrosinase inhibitors in no way bleach your skin, instead they aid in stopping tyrosine, the enzyme that causes oxidation that leads to melanin, from over-producing. 

Hyper-pigmentation can be from a number of thing, such as any skin trauma occurring due to acne, psoriasis, eczema, or even hormonal imbalances. This trauma kicks off the overabundance of melanin being sent to the surface, and tyrosinase inhibitors found in the licorice root are meant to stop this in its tracks.

Along with licorice root, the Bright Skin Licorice Root Serum has plenty of other vital ingredients perfectly curated for your skin. It contains stonecrop, a succulent that promotes moisture, brightening, and reducing pigmentation due to being rich in regeneration properties. It also includes Swiss Alpine plant extract and lactic acid which both work in tandem to brighten your skin further after your skin is exfoliated and rid of its dead skin cells, and leaving it rejuvenated.

I understand that when it comes to applying skincare, the right and wrong way can always be a bit blurry. My recommendation for this product is to apply it before you apply your moisturizer, but before any other serums that are of a lower viscosity. For example, if you use Eminence's Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum, then I would advise you to apply the Bright Skin Licorice Root Serum after the C+E Serum due to it having a thicker consistency. Another alternative is applying your usual serums, and then adding a few drops of the Licorice Root to your moisturizer before applying. This serum can also be used to spot treat any particular problem areas.

Overall, I love this product and I feel that others would too. It has helped my skin tremendously where no other product did. I feel confident and radiant in my skin. So, come by Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique and try Eminence's Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum today!
Stay relaxed beautiful.

No comments: