Tuesday

Eminence Organic Blueberry Night Cream



Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream

Love blueberries? Indulge your senses with this Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, feeding your skin and leaving you with glowing, radiant skin by morning. This night recovery cream doesn't just smell and look fabulous, it is great for those with normal to mature, dry or dehydrated skin.


Some key ingredients include blueberry juice which helps clean deep into your pores while also toning and tightening them. Soy reduces the appearance of wrinkles while raspberry and bramble juice are high in vitamins, leaving your skin nourished.


"I tested this product out and added it to my night time skin regimen. I freaking love it! The fact that I want to eat this product makes me feel good about putting it on my face. I saw results after just 1-2 uses. I had beautiful, glowing skin by morning and my face was SO soft!!! Highly recommend.

" -Shannon

Feel safe when treating your skin by knowing this product is all organic and you will notice results fast!

Purchase your Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream at Le Reve's online store, call, or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique

805-564-2977

No comments: