Saturday


   Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 
This cleanser is ideal for those with sensitive skin, and those are looking to treat rosacea, redness, and aging skin.  The Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser is as soothing to the skin as Chamomile tea is soothing to the throat and soul. Simply add a half-pump of this soothing cleanser to your skin with some water, and gently cleanse  your skin.

Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser by Eminence Organic Skin Care gently removes impurities from your skin while reducing irritation with organic, active botanicals. Sunflower and calendula oils hydrate and protect your skin while chamomile extract reduces irritation. Rosemary extract heals and cools inflammation while arnica fortifies your skin's defensive barrier. A biocomplex of antioxidants, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins reduces visible signs of aging
This month The Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser has been flying off the shelves, and I wondered why that was until I tried it myself. I have been through a grocery style aisles worth of sensitive skin treatment in my day; Having sensitive skin made it difficult for me to know which cleanser to trust. I turn to the Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 



Warmly,

No comments: