Sunday



 Soothing Moisturizing Cream 
As someone who has had to deal with sensitive skin for a large portion of their life, I am excited to share my findings with you! Using this moisturizer every day has made a positive impact on my skin. When I use these products, it feels gentle and soothing while other products targeted for sensitive skin may contain harmful substances  such as paragons and lead. Not to mention how refreshing the scent is too! I like to wash my face   with a gentle cleanser to wash away any dirt that may clog pores, follow up with a toner to tighten those pores, and follow up with a gentle yet effective moisturizer like this one. It feels so hydrating and you will really notice the difference compared to other brands. All day moisture for all day happy and healthy skin.

Mention this blog and save $10 off your Jurlique purchase! 

Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose



                                                                                         805-564-2977

SaveSave

No comments: