Monday

Eminence Tropical Vanilla Day Cream ☀️

 The best product to us around the Springtime and Summertime is the Tropical Vanilla Day Cream. I find that the vanilla is soothing to my skin and is not sticky like the other sunscreens that I have tried in the past. The Tropical Vanilla Day Cream is a moisturizer with SPF  32. We also have a sunscreen for the body that applies just like a body lotion, but provides amazing sun protection when you're having a beach day or even if it's a quick trip to the grocery store. I recommend using the Tropical Vanilla Day Cream every day for sweet protection from the mighty sun! Honestly, I bring these with me everywhere I go. It's very important to keep your skin protected with sunscreen, even when you are not planning to stay in the sun for long or if it's foggy. Even when it's a cloudy grey day, it is imperative to keep your skin protected

Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose



                                  805-564-2977
    

SaveSave

No comments: