Friday

One of the most important things in my
 beauty regimen is washing my make-up brushes. I recommend you wash your brushes at least once a week, it is very important to wash all the dirt and oils that your brushes have been collection. Washing brushes is important for healthy skincare, because when you use a dirty brush to apply your make up, you are rubbing all the dirt from old make up into your pores. I was lucky enough to be introduced to Eminence Natural Brush Cleaner, and I was blown away by the convenience of keeping my brushes clean in a healthy way.

 If you are a make up lover, and also interested in keeping your brushes healthy and strong, I recommend the Natural Brush Cleanser by Eminence. It is super effective and is easy to use! Ask a Le Reve esthethician about the benefits of the Natural Brush Cleaner on your next trip to Le Reve!

Purchase your Natural Brush Cleanser here@ Le Reve's online store, call, or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique 



Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose



                                                                                        805-564-2977

No comments: