Monday

Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist

Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist

Although the weather is beautiful here in Santa Barbara, the sun can leave our skin dry. Stop by Le Reve Organic Spa and Boutique to purchase our Lavender Hydrating Mist by Jurlique! This product will feel so good and light as you mist it over your face, leaving you with soft and hydrated skin while you're relaxed from the lavender aroma. You can either mist directly onto your face or into your hands to apply more directly. The Lavender Hydrating Mist is great to use on the go or in the comfort of your home. Convenient to take and refresh on your travels as well since it is a perfect 3.3 fl oz. Can be applied on a bare face or will full coverage makeup, either way you will still have a relaxing experience.

"I walk to work so I am often exhausted by the time I get there. I love coming in and spraying this mist all over my face because it helps me relax and be in the moment. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a little extra hydration in their daily regimen or someone who wants to destress. Relaxation is only a few mists away." -Shan


Purchase your Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist at Le Reve’s online store or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique
Thanks!
 Spa Coordinator, Shannon

805-564-2977

No comments: