Sunday

Emerald Laboratories Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil

Excited for summer and to start developing that tan of yours? Come into Le Reve Organic Spa and Boutique to get your very own Extra Virgin, Certified Organic Coconut Oil by Emerald Laboratories. This coconut oil will hydrate your skin while you develop a deep tan this summer. But wait, there's more! This coconut oil can be used for a variety of things such as oil pulling, a hydrating hair mask, cooking, lip balm, moisturizer, and so much more!

Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Healthy alternative (compared to butters)
- Helps immune system
- Metabolism Support
- Hydrates the body from the inside out

Some Uses of Coconut Oil:
- Tanning
- Baking/Cooking
- Face/Hair Masks
- Butter or Olive Oil Alternative
- Oil Pulling
- DIY Scrubs
- Moisturizer

"I love this coconut oil because it is used in my every day regimen. Once a week I will put a tablespoon in my mouth for oil pulling which has great benefits. I also love to lather myself up before I go in the sun to tan or even after to hydrate my skin. Additionally, I will sometimes melt a little over my popcorn for a healthy butter alternative." -Shan







Purchase your Coconut Oil at Le Reve's online store or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique

Thanks!
 Spa Coordinator, Shannon


805-564-2977

No comments: