Sunday

La Bella Donna Mineral Makeup - Covering Blemishes, or Tattoos

Don't cover a blemish conceal them, for example a couple of months ago I covered up one of my tattoos with our La Bella Donna Anti-aging Mineral Mystique - Hydrating Concealer (#2) and our Loose Mineral Foundation (Crema.)

The first thing I did was went over the tattoo with the concealer completely with a concealer brush which caused the light coverage, and then I went back over it with the Loose Mineral Foundation with a foundation brush which caused the complete disappearance of my tattoo. After this I lightly dusted the area with the Loose Foundation using the Mineral Powder Brush so that it wouldn't transfer onto my clothes or rub off onto anything else. Fishing off I spritzed it with the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist.

Well, Today I did it again. It was so toasty outside so I just went ahead and covered one of my tattoos to see if it would also last in the heat! Let me tell you ladies it did. You literally cannot even tell there is any ink there.

Usually there is a tattoo on my forearm, but not anymore!
 

Below is a before and after picture of the one I did a couple months ago - Unedited.

This technique is wonderful if you want to cover up your tattoos for special events, your wedding, or a job.

So if you ladies are going to an event and have a blemish or a tattoo you would like to get rid of, don't use cover up. Try this technique you may just love it and never turn back!


You can stop into our organic boutique today to get your complimentary color matching and also purchase these products, we are located at 21 W. Gutierrez St. 

We look forward to seeing you!

No comments: