Tuesday

This weeks skin care routine for dry skin types.

If you are like me and have pretty dry dehydrated skin these products are going to be perfect to add some hydration and balance back into your life. 


To start off I used the Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cleanser by Jurlique which is a hydrating foaming cleanser that is lightweight and includes an antioxidant complex that helps moisturize and protect dehydrated and dry skin, followed by another cleanser by Eminence which is the Stone Crop Gel Wash. 

For the Mask I used the Moisture Replenishing Mask from Jurlique and left that on for about 7 minutes. This mask is a gently hydrating mask and will work to soothe and soften dry skin, leaving it looking revitalized. 

After my mask I used a product by Eminence which is the Wild Plum Eye Cream this eye cream helps to target dark eye circles and signs of fatigue. After applying the eye cream I used the Rose Moisture Plus Gel Lotion which is used to help protect against environmental aggressors while hydrating, smoothing, and softening the skin. The Rose Moisture Plus daily balancing serum that I followed with is antioxidant rich and replenishing while designed to provide skin with essential fatty acids to help moisturize and protect skin. 

I finished off with the Jurlique Calendula Cream which is a rich moisturizing cream with potent calendula extract to hydrate and comfort sensitive skin. Lastly I put a gently amount of skin balancing face oil which is a deeply moisturizing treatment oil.


You can purchase all of these amazing products by going to our online store or by stopping into our organic boutique at 21 W. Gutierrez St.





No comments: