Monday

The perfect makeup application for blemishes!

Don't cover a blemish conceal them, for example today I covered up one of my tattoos with our La Bella Donna Anti-aging Mineral Mystique - Hydrating Concealer (#2) and our Loose Mineral Foundation (Crema.)

The first thing I did was went over the tattoo with the concealer completely which caused the light coverage, and then I went back over it with the Loose Mineral Foundation completely which caused the complete disappearance of my tattoo. After this I lightly dusted the area with the Loose Foundation so that it wouldn't transfer onto my clothes or rub off onto anything else.

I have had this on for five hours now and my tattoo is still invisible.

Below is a before and after picture - Unedited.

This technique is wonderful if you wanted to cover up your tattoos for special events, your wedding, or a job.

So if you ladies are going to an event and have a blemish, don't use cover up. Try this technique you may just love it and never turn back!


You can stop into our organic boutique today to get your complimentary color matching and also purchase these products, we are located at 21 W. Gutierrez St. 

We look forward to seeing you!

xoxo, Linda Spa Coordinator

No comments: