Sunday

Linda's La Bella Donna Makeup for Today!

Linda's La Bella Donna Makeup for Today!

Rainy day makeup look today at Le Reve. I love this makeup look mostly because my favorite color is purple and it makes my eyes pop like crazy, I used all La Bella Donna Makeup for this look. Below is a list of what I have on. Hope you enjoy!

Foundation: Ultimate Pure Perfection Liquid Mineral Foundation in Umbria, and Pure Mineral Foundation in Crema. (One liquid, One powder)

I did a highlight just below my brows and a tiny bit on my cheeks: Highlighting Cream Colour Moonlight

Eyes: Eyeshadow compact colour in Blackberry, I also used our mascara in black, and our eyeliner in Violet Charoite (top lid) and in Basic Black (bottom water line.)

Lips: Mineral Lip Sheer in Crystal

You can purchase all of the products I am wearing in our online store or by stopping in our Organic Boutique today at 21 W. Gutierrez St.

xoxo, Linda Spa Coordinator

No comments: