Tuesday

Eminence Eucalyptus Cleansing Concentrate

Eucalyptus Cleansing Concentrate 

The Eucalyptus Cleaning Concentrate is a low-foaming gel cleanser combined with the antiseptic qualities of eucalyptus and the calming properties of lavender. Formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.

I was excited to try out this cleanser when it made it's appearance on our shelves a few weeks ago. And the fact that so many of you guys have bought it for your selves continues to tell me what a great product Eminence has created. So I took some home  for myself and gave it a try. 

With a little water in my hands and a small amount of the Eucalyptus Concentrate I began to clean my skin with small circular motions. It has cooling effect as well as a wonderful minty aroma. Then I rinsed and applied moisturiser. The results, just as I thought they would be, were diving. My skin was cleansed but not stripped and felt happy. This product is great for the men of Le Reve (psst, it would make an awesome shaving gel!) as well as anyone with oily to combination skin. Another great job done here!


With kindness, 
Spa Coordinator, Mystic

Le Reve Organic Spa and Bouique
21 W Gutierrez St Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805-564-2977

No comments: