Sunday

Healing Stone Pedicure

Healing Stone Pedicure

Le Reve takes the ancient art of stone healing up a notch with this treatment or should I say down a notch? Relax in our private nail area while pure essential oils, healing stones, and a hydrating mask are all therapeutically massage into your legs and feet. All this along with a massage to the hands and stones placed in your palms to fully balance yourself out during this amazing pedicure. 

I love a good pedicure and the Healing Stone Pedicure is a whole level of treating my toesies! I know they're happy campers when I'm finished and I feel
ready to walk all over the beautiful city of Santa Barbara. Plus our nail techs are absolutely splendid and receive nothing but compliments and treat your feet with expert care. 

With Kindness,
 Spa Coordinator, Mystic

21 W Gutierrez St Santa Barbara, CA
805-564-2977

No comments: