Monday




 That good ol' Santa Barbara sunshine is back, but as blissful as the sun feels on my skin, I know that I must protect my skin from the risk of skin cancer and prevent ghastly sun burns, so that's why I use Eminence Topical Vanilla Body Sunscreen. I adore Tropical Vanilla Body Sunscreen because it feels as though I am putting on a normal body lotion - It smells amazing and is as complimentary to your skin as a vanilla ice cream cone is complementary to a splendid day at the beach. Did you know that vanilla is beneficial for improving circulation?  Treat your body to luxurious sun protection with Eminence Tropical Body Sunscreen this summer. 






Purchase your  Eminence Tropical Vanilla Body Sunscreen  here; @ Le Reve's online store, call, or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique 


Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose


 

            805-564-2977

No comments: