Friday

I believe that there are no age limits on enjoying a hot and luxurious bubble bath. Deep Steep's Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath calms and relaxes your skin while you bathe. Deep Steep's Lavender Chamomile Bubble bath is enriched with nourishing Argan oils, coconut and shea butter that will leave your skin soft and smooth. The delicate scent of the lavender and the chamomile reminds me of when I was a little girl staying with my sweet grandmother - She would warm me up a soothing hot cup of chamomile tea   and her hugs always smelled like lavender because of her lovely garden. I indulge in bubble bath taking frequently and I feel no shame! Embrace your inner child and let yourself sink into the blissful waters of a gentle bubble bath. 

Purchase your Deep Steeps Bubble Bath here@ Le Reve's online store, call, or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique 



Warmly,
 Spa Coordinator, Rose


 

                                                                                                    805-564-2977


SaveSave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take
a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
Thank you, very nice article.

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of
space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.

Studying this info So i'm happy to convey that
I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I
needed. I most certainly will make certain to don't put out of your
mind this site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this weblog,
this web site is genuinely awesome.