Monday

Close your eyes and embark on a scentsational anti-aging journey with Eminence Firm Skin Acai Cleanser. I knew that Eminence Firm Skin Acai Cleanser was the one for me once I applied the mauve-colored cleanser to my face; The lather is gentle, and has a phenomenal scent with notes of acai, raspberries, and feels as though you are absolutely smothered in a delightful blend of berries and cream. The acai berry is rich with antioxidants serving you the smooth and glowing complexion that you deserve. This is my personal favorite cleanser of the Eminence line.  I adore the natural fragrance of raspberries and blackberries - It's a super sweet way to wake up in the morning. First thing I do when I wake up, do some stretches, and then I wash my face with this super yummy cleanser. I cannot imagine my life without this stuff!                                               




Purchase your Eminence Firm Skin Acai Cleanser here; @ Le Reve's online store, call, or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique 



Warmly
 Spa Coordinator, Rose


 

805-564-2977
SaveSave

No comments: