Saturday

Eminence Sunscreen

Eminence Sunscreen

Don't waste your summer indoors because you got sunburnt. Step out of your house while being protected from the suns harsh rays with our yummy Eminence Sunscreen! We offer three different sunscreens from this brand, leaving you with the choice to choose one or combine them all for your ultimate protection. These options are perfect if you're looking for an organic sunscreen that smells wonderful while protecting you from the sun. Our Tropical Vanilla Body Sunscreen is used for the whole body while the Tropical Vanilla Day Cream is meant more for the face. They both smell like amazing vanilla which helps soothe and moisturize the skin when combined with the shea butter. Of course the sunscreen also includes the Zinc Oxide which protects from the UVA/UVB rays and Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate which is a clear liquid compound that absorbs UVB light as well with an SPF of 32.



"I play a lot of beach volleyball so I am in the sun a lot and have fair skin. Whether it's super hot or overcast out, I use the Tropical Vanilla Day Cream. This sunscreen is not like anything I have ever used before. Usually my face sunscreens leave my face oily and clog my pores which makes me not want to even wear sunscreen. I love this product because in addition to it smelling good and protecting me from the sun, I can put it on under my makeup because it is so lightweight and leaves my skin hydrated, not oily." -Shannon





Tomato Day Cream

I know what you might be thinking..."tomato? in a sunscreen?", but don't worry this sunscreen does not smell anything like tomatoes! This sunscreen has tomato which does fill it with antioxidants, aloe vera which soothes and refreshes, and an appealing orange oil which softens and nourishes the skin. It is also filled with micronized zinc oxide which provides UVA/UVB protection while the BioComplex reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves the appearance of skin.





Come get your Eminence sunscreen at Le Reve’s online store or stop in. Le Reve is located in the beautiful downtown area. Directions to our organic boutique.  
Thanks!

 Spa Coordinator, Shannon

805-564-2977

No comments: