Wednesday

Keep your lucious locks hydrated this winter with Original Sprout!



Hello Beautiful Santa Barbara!

I wanted to share with our readers one of my favorite products that I have started to use since working at Le Reve Organic Spa.  The Original Sprout hair care line has organic shampoo, conditioner, and hair oil that will work with any type of hair.  After using their products, my hair is shiny and feels noticeably softer!  Original sprout is a safe product that has soothing ingredients which help to make the tedious experience of washing your hair much more relaxing... while leaving your hair and skin clean & ultra soft.  



Delight in frizz-free hair, supple skin & scalp with the soothing emollients found in every bottle.  Original Sprout's products have no parabens or nanoparticles, and are 100% vegan... so I really trust that what I am massaging into my scalp is good for my whole body!  Come check out all of the great products that we carry from the Original Sprout line in our Boutique located on 21 West Gutierrez Street in Santa Barbara.  

Happy New Year,

Jen 
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique 



No comments: