Saturday

Jurlique's Skin Balancing Face Oil will help your skin stay PROTECTED against climate changes!



Happy Saturday Spa Lovers!

I wanted to share a little inside scoop about one of my new favorite products that I have recently started using from Le Reve.  Jurlique's Skin Balancing Face Oil has worked wonders to help clear my acne prone skin, and to help keep my face calm during all of the recent weather changes.  The Balancing Oil is a treatment that deeply moisturizes and helps to restore suppleness and elasticity, while Vitamin E helps protect against environmental aggressors.


This product leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth... and it does not further contribute to any breakouts! All of the organic ingredients such as safflower, rose hip, and avocado are designed to help heal your skin the natural way.  I have seen such an incredible difference in my skin the past few months that I wanted to share!  If you are struggling with any skin problems come by Le Reve to check out all of Jurlique's organic skin care products! 


Sending Blessings for the New Year,


Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique 


No comments: