Monday

Our favorite COMFY & COZY yoga & active wear apparel...BE LOVE!




Happy Labor Day Spa Lovers!

I wanted to share a special bit of information about one of the clothing lines that Le Reve Spa carries called BE LOVE.  The creation behind this product is very inspiring and makes me appreciate the line even more! I have always loved the comfort and fit of this super comfy yoga/ active wear line! AND now I love it even more because I know that when I wear a shirt or sweater made by this brand, I am HELPING OTHER PEOPLE!  

The co-creaters of BE LOVE decided that they were able to fulfill their passion to serve the community and that they could support amazing projects that transform the lives of youth through the creation of beautiful fashion.  BE LOVE raises funds and awareness for these projects through the profits of the clothing line.  All of the products from this line have a design of beautiful original graphic art that communicates inspiring messages of Love and Truth.  I love putting these clothes on knowing that they are supporting communities...and because the messages that are written on the clothes are so beautiful & inspiring!!!




Keep chasing the weekend!
Xoxo,

Jen
Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique



No comments: