Wednesday

Eminence's Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant - Becca's Blog 9/9/14



Eminence Skincare 
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant


Hi! Becca the esthy here from Le-Reve. As an esthetician, I try to dabble in all the products we carry. My new found love is the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant by Eminence. My skin type is normal/combination. I tend to get a wee bit oily throughout the day in my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin). With that comes congestion, naturally. 

Living in California, sun exposure is unavoidable! When I was younger, sunscreen wasn't always a first priority! So I battle with some mild hyperpigmentation. (**NOTE: always wear sunscreen! The sun will grab a hold of your pretty face and smack it with dark spots and wrinkles!)

And lastly, exfoliation is good for our skin. Our skin sheds and the build up of old skin sits on top of our new skin. Exfoliation helps to slough off dead skin to reveal new healthy skin. This process should be done 1-2 times per week depending on your skin type.
(Come in today for a complimentary skin analysis to find out what skin type you may have!) For my skin type - normal/combo - I like to exfoliate 2 times a week.

I am currently using the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. It targets two of my most annoying skin concerns, hyperpigmentation and congestion, and doubles as my weekly exfoliant! 

               It contains: 
                    - Strawberries (in case you didn't notice) which is an organic form of 
                      Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to help 
                      brighten skin and tighten pores! 
                    - Rhubarb which fights the look of wrinkles (eventually mine will come, 
                      and I'll be prepared!)
                    - Lactic Acid which is the sloughing agent (bye bye dead skin cells, 
                      ... and HELLLOO beautiful texture of skin)
                    - Rice which is another exfoliating agent that buffs and fluffs
                    - Chickpea flour which tightens pores and absorbs excess oil
                    - Thermal Mud which has high amounts of mineral trace elements and
                       sulfur to support the skin (side note: sulfur also helps to draw out 
                       toxins/impurities....woot woot!)
                    - Oats which cleanse and smooth, and lastly,
                    - Biocomplex: a boost of antioxidants, vitamins, COQ10, and 
                      Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve 
                      the look of your skin!


Miracle product? I vote yes! As you can see, this product is great for mostly everyone! It's my personal favorite and has made such an amazing difference in my skin! Come in today to pick up a bottle and get a quick demo of how to use this product! It will last a long time and is activated with water, so you don't need much!!!

Keep Your Skin Beautiful!

XOXO,
 Becca L.E, C.M.P at  Le Reve Organic Day Spa




No comments: