Thursday

Close Your Eyes, Take a Deep Breath and Relax

Hi Everyone!




Today I would like to share with you all my favorite cure for stress that really works! This weekend I drove home to visit family. A fourteen hour car ride is usually very stressful, but this time I was prepared! I was sure to bring my new Rosewater Balancing Mist by Jurlique in the car with me the entire way. Not only did this magical mist calm me down, it also replenished my tired dehydrated skin.  

This light, hydrating mist with precious Rose Essential Oil is designed to help improve skin tone, moisture levels and skin balance. The marshmallow and aloe help to hydrate skins surface, while the rose essential oil revives the senses. 

After each use my skin feels hydrated, refreshed and beautifully dewy.


Now I keep a permanent bottle in my car! Even in the worst traffic I just smile as the mist falls delicately on my skin, allowing the healing properties of rose do the rest. 



Xoxo,
Conner Spa Coordinator at Le Reve Organic Spa 

No comments: