Saturday

It's all about the Tahitian Hair Oil

Good Morning everyone!
I just recently discovered a product at Le Reve that has changed my world. For all of you ladies out there, have you ever gotten up in the morning and thought "oh boy, what a bad hair day"?? Well, if your anything like me the answer is yes. However, you can say goodbye to bad hair days like I did with this awesome product. This product is made by the wonderful Original Sprout line and is called the tahitian hair oil. Personally I have really long hair and I find it so difficult to straighten and blow dry it in the morning before work, so I usually end up just putting it up so I don't have to deal with it. After finding this product however, buns are a thing of the past. This hair oil works instantly and not only helps to tame your hair but also helps to hydrate it as well. The tahitian hair oil is non-greasy, and contains no major allergens. To make things even better this product is 100% vegan and cruelty free! This hair oil was designed to sooth dry skin and damaged frizzy locks with its powerful all natural ingredients. It is light on the skin and hair and helps to instantly smooth frizziness while not leaving any residue or build up on the skin or hair. This product is a must have in my opinion, as I can use it everyday and know it will be a good hair day! Try it for yourself and I'm positive you wont be disappointed! 



Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Linda 

No comments: